1. What God said to me today through His Word...
Sin is bad if nothing else, because it separates us from God!
2. What I saw God do today...
Helped me discern that my car needed attention and I was able to get it in before the serpentine belt snapped.
3. My prayer for today...
LORD, I lift up my dad to You. He needs Your touch right now. I am not sure what exactly is going on in his life or what may be wrong. I'm not sure even how to pray for him right now. You are the all-knowing God and know exactly what is wrong and what he needs right now. Please touch him and heal him, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and relationally. I pray that he would seek Your help to fight these battles that he is facing. Thank You. Amen.






0 What are your thoughts?:
Post a Comment