1. What God said to me today through His Word...
Just like the fruit on the tree that looked good and desirable, there are things in my life that look harmless and good. However, they may prove be bad for me. God may tell me to not partake of it in order to protect me from something. Some times I may know why later while at other times, I may never know why I am to stay away from it.
2. What I saw God do today...
He protected me from an accident and kept me calm instead of getting angry with the other driver.
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, I thank You for Your hedge of protection today and also for helping me to keep calm and not get angry over the situation. I thank You for giving me the quick response time to swerve in time so I was not hit. You are the wise Counselor; show me Your wisdom and discernment in all areas of my life. When I am tempted, help me to see the way out that You so graciously provide and to take the way out and not fall into the trap.
I pray for K. I pray that You will give his doctors wisdom and discernment to know what to do and how to adjust his medications. Give Dave & Wendi strength and wisdom in handling the situation as well. Give strength to my sister and niece as well as they continue to deal with the passing of their husband and father. Wrap Your loving arms around them in an extra strong and special embrace. Fill up their loneliness and continue to help them through this sad time in their lives. Bring people into their lives at just the right time. Thank You for how You care for each one of us right where we are now and for loving us enough to challenge us to grow. Amen.






0 What are your thoughts?:
Post a Comment