1. What God said to me today through His Word...
Everything was created by and for Him. Once I was alienated from God; in my mind an enemy due to my sin. However, since I have believed that He became flesh and dwelt among us and took my punishment on Himself to reconcile me, I can now live without blemish and free from accusation! How would my life be different if I lived, I mean REALLY lived, my life that way every single moment?! I have already been forgiven and given a clean slate!
2. What I saw God do today...
I had a restful sleep last night and even woke up before my alarm! This does not happen very often. God blessed me with the peaceful sleep. It reminded me of Psalm 4:8 "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You along, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, You are peace and rest for the body and soul. Thank you for blessing me with Your peaceful rest last night while I slept. Help me to live in Your forgiveness without accusation so I won't be dragged down the path of guilt and despair.
I lift up my dad to You today; give him the strength and encouragement that he needs. Help him to see himself through Your eyes. Amen.






0 What are your thoughts?:
Post a Comment