Acts 4:1-12
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
There is no one else! It is only by Jesus Christ that we can receive our salvation. His power alone! It is not how good we are; how talented we are; or how smart we are that saves us...it is only in Who we know...Jesus Christ.
2. What I saw God do today...
I saw Him work in some relationships today.
3. My prayer for today...
I thank You, Lord, that we can know You and have a personal relationship with You. I pray that I would keep You first in my life, my entire life. Thank You for the building of relationships that did happen today. Give me wisdom with one person that I just haven't figured out how to relate to and need to communicate with her often.





1 What are your thoughts?:
You have done a lovely job with your blog...it is interesting, humorous (I am heavy into the healing power of humor in our lives) and insightful. I love that you are doing the forty days to Lent thing.
blessings,
marcy
Post a Comment