1. What God said to me today through His Word...
All of us have sinned and therefore fall short. Some think they are good since they have not murdered anyone or any of the other major sins. Little white lies, gossiping, going over the speed limit...those are sin too and are equal in God's eyes. Observing the law also does not make us righteous; the law is there to make us conscious of sin. BUT...there is hope! Jesus Christ brought us redemption and now we are justified freely by His grace! This does not give us liberty to go out and sin...we should obey God out of our love for Him and not take what Jesus did for granted.
2. What I saw God do today...
I was privileged to witness God bringing two lives together to make them one. I am excited to see how He will use them together to impact the Kingdom. They both have come from close, strong, loving, Christian families. It was great to see these families interact and hear the memories that they have shared.
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, thank You for Your love and for creating marriage. Thank You for the families that Kate and Jared have grown up in that have prepared them for a new life together. I pray that You would surround them with Your protection. May they never stop falling in love with each other. May they always seek You and live for You. Bless them as they begin their family and may they continue the legacy that they have grown up in.
I also lift up my dad to You. Give the doctors wisdom to know what is wrong. Protect his heart and give him the strength that he needs as well. Amen.






1 What are your thoughts?:
I am praying for your dad. Love, Aunt Arlona
Post a Comment