Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Prepare Day 13

Matthew 1:18-25
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
God will guide us through times that can be misunderstood by on-lookers.  
2. What I saw God do today...
I was able to spend some time with my family tonight as we celebrated the March birthdays.  During this time, my sister and my niece at different times expressed their grief in different ways.  When I went for a walk with my niece, she opened up to me and shared memories that she had with her dad.
3. My prayer for today...
Thank You for coming to earth as a little baby and growing up just like we do, showing that You understand us.  Show us how to relate to others and really get to know them in order to know how to reach out to them.  Give us guidance and the words to say and when.  May the people we come into contact with be receptive to Your Good News.  Amen.

0 What are your thoughts?: