Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prepare Day 20

Ok...so I did today's passage yesterday...so I will do yesterday's today!
Isaiah 61:1-3, 10
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
God has given me beauty for ashes; He has clothed me with salvation and a robe of righteousness!  He is good!  He has also called each one of us whom have believed and have been saved to preach the Good News to others.  This does not mean we all have to become a pastor of a church or a missionary.  Though there are some who are called to do that, most of us will share it through our relationships and how we relate/treat others.  When we let the love of God overflow through us and listen to the Holy Spirit's promptings it should happen naturally.  People should be able to see that we are different and want to know why.  Getting into God's Word and allowing the Holy Spirit to work in and through You are important in order to accomplish this.  How am I doing in this area of my life?
2. What I saw God do today...
He is amazing!
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, You continue to provide for us.  Thank You for the warmer weather that You provided today.  You know what is best for each one of us.  May I seek You in everything; in every moment of everyday.  May I yearn to dwell in Your presence and rejoice in You.  May this be so in the good times as well as the difficult times.  Thank You for loving and accepting me where I am!  I thank You even more that You are working to make me into the person You have created me to be.  I look forward to the day when I will see You face to face and will truly be that person.  Amen.

0 What are your thoughts?: