Friday, April 10, 2009

Prepare Day 38

John 19
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
"It is finished."  Period.  
2. What I saw God do today...
I watched my niece reach out to her mom during the worship time at the Good Friday service.  She listened to the promptings and brought comfort to her.
3. My prayer for today...
Words can not express what You did for me.  I want to live in the light and not dabble in the dark.  I was wrong and You are right.  Please forgive me.  I don't want to demean the One who gave His life for me.  Thank You that the issue is over; it is finished.  For as far is the east is from the west so far have You removed my trespasses from me.  Thank You for paying the price for me.  I'm sorry for being so careless and self-focused far too often.  Thank You that Your blood continues to cleanse me.  Amen.

0 What are your thoughts?: