Today God used others to bless me.
Blessing #1: We had a lunch meeting at work. One of my co-workers (who was in charge of getting today's lunch for everyone) made some pasta salad just for me without onion! The rest had onion. (Just in case you don't know, I am greatly appalled by anything onion!)
Blessing #2: About 4:40 this afternoon one of the owners came up to me and asked if I got my hot chocolate. I looked at her quizzically and asked what hot chocolate. She responded, "the one I put on your desk after lunch." I work at the front desk on Wednesdays and not at my desk, so I had no idea that she brought me a Starbuck's hot chocolate. She said that she got it for me because it was suppose to make me feel better. (I haven't been feeling the best since Monday. Today was much better than Monday though.) At 5, I closed up the front office and got my hot chocolate from my desk and warmed it up. (However, it is now in my fridge until tomorrow morning. I will warm it up again and drink it because I went out with a friend after work instead of drinking it then.)
Blessing #3: My mom had called me right after work and said that she heard on the radio that Chick-fil-A was doing a promotion today that what ever you bought today you could keep your receipt and bring it in anytime tomorrow through May something and receive the same thing free. My friend and I decided to go and participate. When we got there however we found out that it was only in one store in Maryland and somehow it was getting around on the internet and radio. As a nice gesture, she offered me a coupon for later for free fries. So, next time I will get my fries for free.
Blessing #4: (I saved the best for last.) I got to spend time with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. We enjoyed each others company and got to catch up with each other. She is always so encouraging to be around. It was nice to celebrate with her as well.





1 What are your thoughts?:
sounds like you had a great day!
Post a Comment