1. What God said to me today through His Word...
Do you ever stop to think about how loud your surroundings are throughout the day? Noise...music, tv, talking, traffic, motors, clocks ticking, wind blowing...etc. Always doing, moving... How often do you just sit alone in silence? If you're like me, it is almost never! How do we expect to hear from God if we don't slow down and quiet ourselves. There are so many distractions, we need to stop and leave them all behind and just listen and be sometimes. Can we even sit FIVE minutes without being distracted?!
2. What I saw God do today...
Saved me from some reckless driving.
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, I am sorry for not quieting myself before You. Give me the will to allow myself to not always have to have the radio or tv on in the background. Give me ears that can hear what You are saying to me.
I lift up my cousin Barb to You. I thank You for healing her of cancer in the past. I pray that You will again place Your healing hand on her. Give the doctors wisdom and discernment to know what to do and when. Give Barb and her family peace and strength during the time. Amen.






2 What are your thoughts?:
I find it hard to be still also. It seems like I need to be doing something and have sound on in the background. Thanks for praying for Barbara. She has been in my prayers along with her family I do not think that Sam wants their girls to know about it yet. Pray for them and the timing.
God is so speaking to me about this very thing right now.
Being still before him and just listening.
Post a Comment