Monday, April 6, 2009

Prepare Day 31

John 13
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
I need to watch out for my pride getting too big; become a more gracious person.
2. What I saw God do today...
He prompted a friend to call me today that I have not talked to in ages.  I also found out that she and her husband are expecting!  I know that she has wanted to be a mom for so long.
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, help me to not think of myself more highly than I should.  Teach me to be more gracious and not so hard around the edges.  Thank You for this gift of new life that is growing inside my friend.  I pray that her morning sickness will go away and that she will be able to enjoy this time.  May this little one be healthy and come to know You at an early age.  Amen.
The song of the day...Sung by Selah.

0 What are your thoughts?: