Tonight was a great night! I volunteered at the Selah concert tonight. I saw many friends I haven't seen in awhile and made some new friends as well. I love to listen to Selah and they are so real. I had the opportunity to meet them about two years ago when I was the runner for the show and looked forward to seeing them again. If you have the opportunity to see them in concert, do it. They are a blessing and are very encouraging. Best of all, they shine the light of Jesus through their lives!
Allan, Amy, & Todd
Selah does a song in an African language. Tonight, there was a lady from Africa that lives locally that attended the concert. Selah met her in the lobby prior to the concert. She came up on stage and sang the song with them. She actually stole that part of the show! It was really cool.
The members of Selah each have a story just like each one of us. They were open about their struggles. Amy had us all in stitches the way she told her story. It was nice to see how she could take her serious story and lighten it up without making light of it.
Selah and family with a couple that attended the concert. They are fellow bloggers and wanted to get a picture with Selah and their Stellan sign.
Yes, I got to see Angie (Todd's wife)! I met her last time they were here and I drove her around town. I thought that she was someone I would like to hang out with...too bad we live in different states. This was before the blog thing. I saw on my cousin's blog that Angie had a blog too, so I began reading it. I was excited to see that she was at the concert tonight. I also got to meet their three daughters. They were so cute all dressed alike and they are very energetic! Angie is such a sweetheart. She hung around to talk to all us bloggers who wanted to chat with her and get our pictures taken. Even though there were so many of us, she made each one of us feel like we were the only person when she was talking to us. I noticed she remembers people and their names so well too.
I said that I made some new friends tonight...well one of them is Tasha. I met this sweet young lady while we waited to talk to Angie. We past our time talking with Angie's girls until they ran off some of their energy. That is when we began to chat. She has two little girls that are just adorable. I didn't get to meet them, but she showed me pictures of them.
Well, it is going on 1 a.m., so I should probably get to bed. I am looking forward to spending some time with my niece later on.





1 What are your thoughts?:
Hey!Yay I found you.So glad that we got to meet last night.The whole night was just incredible.Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment