This is my 100th blog post! I began my blog almost a year ago...(April 21, 2008 to be exact). A lot has happened and life has had some major changes. I have learned much and hope to continue learning. I'm glad you have chosen to walk this journey with me whether it is by reading my blog and/or physically involved in my life.
Luke 19:28-44
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
Jesus is worthy to be praised...and if we do not praise Him, the rocks will cry out! Let's not wait to hear the sound of rocks before we praise Him.
2. What I saw God do today...
I went for a walk in the park today (yes...even though it had snowed this morning and the temperature was in the lower 40s!). I looked up to see the clouds and saw something flying. It was three hawks gliding through the air. They seemed to glide so effortlessly and gracefully. It reminded me of Isaiah 40:30-31. "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (NIV) It was an encouragement to me.
3. My prayer for today...
Lord, You are worthy of all honor and praise. Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord! Hosanna! Holy One of Isreal! Thank You for encouraging me today. Thank You for the growth that has happened over the past year; may it continue into the next. Amen.
The song of the day is "Arise My Love" by Newsong. This is one of my favorite songs.





2 What are your thoughts?:
Wow, what a great day. Congrats on your 100th post. I enjoy reading them even if I don't respond daily. You are such a great example of Jesus love. I am so glad God put me in your life.
Congratulations on 100 posts! That is awesome.
I love "Arise My Love" too. Makes me emotional. Not like that's a big surprise though. :)
Post a Comment