Saturday I picked up my niece and we went to see "Hannah Montana the Movie" before creating a surprise for her mom (my sister) for mother's day. I will have to post about the surprise later so that my sister will be surprised. We went to a local restaurant and shared a club sandwich and Scooby snacks. Scooby snacks are really good potato wedges with their special seasonings served with a cucumber sauce. We then began making cakes for Sunday and also played go fish with the Nemo fish cards. On Sunday, I finished the cakes for small group snacks. Thanks to my sister, I made two sizes of cupcakes. The larger cupcakes take one cake mix per cupcake! Those are full-size peeps sitting on one of them.
I also made a butterfly cake that seemed to be the rave of the crowd.
On Monday after work, I stopped by the park and took some pictures. I would have taken more than I did but it began to rain. Here is just a sampling of what I did get.





1 What are your thoughts?:
Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment