Friday, April 3, 2009

Prepare Day 29

1 John 1:5-2:2
1. What God said to me today through His Word...
I, like everyone else, have sinned.  However, Jesus promises that if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness!  
2. What I saw God do today...
I witnessed the innocent laughter and banter of a 4-year old.  
3. My prayer for today...
Thank You Lord for forgiving me of my sin and purifying me from my unrighteousness.  May I comprehend what that really means and life my life in such a way.  Thank You for laughter and little children.

1 What are your thoughts?:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I am so glad you got to hear laughter. It's been awhile for me. I am missing my daughter, which has been with mom and dad since saturday. I am feeling your pain of not having a family home with you. I am heart broken for you. I hope God will provide you a family before helping me through this. I want you to know that I love you and am here for you. I know we don't always see eye to eye or get along but we love each other and work through the storms. You are in my thoughts and prayers. LA