Thursday, April 23, 2009

Administrative Assistant Day

Yesterday was Professional Administrative Assistants Day and those of us who fit that description and our supervisors all went to lunch at Cebolla's.  On the way, I asked my supervisor where we were going and he said that it's a surprise.  Once we were turning into the parking lot, he was very quick to tell me that Robin (another supervisor) planned the luncheon.  If you translate the name of the restaurant into English you will know why he told me that...He didn't want the blame for me eating at a place called "the onion!"  We all got a laugh out of it.  When we arrived, there were sombreros, Gerbera daisies, and chocolate for each of us.  A picture of mine is below.  It was a fun time and we felt really appreciated.  I even managed to get a meal with out the dreaded onions!
Tonight I went for a walk and took my camera with me.  I took more picture and have posted a sampling of them.  I also met a lady that lives about 2 blocks from me.  We got to talking and have decided that once she is cleared by her doctor, we should go walking together.  (She just had major surgery and has another 4 weeks of recovery time.)

4 What are your thoughts?:

LouAnn said...

You take wonderful pictures. I am sorry I called late. Thank you though for your help so I can have the video on my sight. I love you and appreciate you. Your sis, Louann (see I do love you by the spelling of my name) only this time though :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

What a great "Thank You" to you! I love Gerbera daisies!

Your pictures are great! I especially love the sunflower.

Arlona Mc said...

I like the magnolia. Mine is budded. You take great pictures.

Tracy said...

Guess what!?! You won my giveaway!!! = ) Judging from your beautiful photographs, you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book! (You are a great photographer!)

So happy to hear about your wonderful Administrative Assistant Day celebration. Your daisies are gorgeous! And chocolate...well, you can never have too much of that!

Please e-mail me (tracyklensch@fuse.net) with your mailing address so that I can get your book out to you!

Blessings,
Tracy