I have not posted in awhile. I have been gone a couple evenings to my sister's house. I thought that now would be a good time to catch you up on my week so far.

Sunday evening, my small group got together for a cook-out. I had planned on taking some pictures, but managed to only take this picture of Bill roasting a hotdog bun. It caught me as funny so I took the picture. Later the kids decided to take the hotdog buns and fill them with marshmallows and chocolate icing and roast them over the fire.

On Monday, I went to my parent's house and spent some time with family. After lunch, my dad and my nephew came to my house and helped me plant my garden.
Tuesday, I went to my sister's house after work to fix dinner for her. Two of our aunts were there helping her paint her room. My sister was sick, so I offered to cook for them. After dinner, one of my aunts and I decided to go for a walk. We had walked quite a ways when it decided to pour down rain all of the sudden. We were soaked to the bone by the time we got back to the house. I had to borrow some of my sister's clothes so I would be dry.
Wednesday night, I went to my sister's again for our weekly Bible study. This week, our aunts also joined us.
Tonight, I invited my two aunts over for dinner at my house. I made them my specialty...spaghetti with my home-made sauce. I actually used bow-tie pasta instead of spaghetti noodles though. I am still trying to use up the 40 different types of pasta I won at the family reunion almost two years ago. The spaghetti noodles were already used. After dinner we went for a walk through my neighborhood. I showed them some of my favorite houses. I took their picture in front of one of the houses.

"O do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man? O do you know the muffin man that lives on Drury Lane?" We found Drury Lane, but we never met the muffin man. When we finished our walk, we played a game of Clue and several games of UNO.





0 What are your thoughts?:
Post a Comment