This week has been rather uneventful so far. The one highlight has been Wednesday evening when my sister, mom, and I met to begin our very first ever Beth Moore Bible study. Our cousin sent us the DVDs that go with the study. After watching the introductory session, we are all excited to see what God has in store for our lives. I am looking forward to this weekend. My best friend will be here tomorrow and Saturday and we will be attending an event at the college we attended. It will be great to see college friends again. I am sure I'll have pictures to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 What are your thoughts?:
I'm glad that you are able to do the Beth Moore Bible study. I'll be looking forward to more posts about how God is using this study in your lives. Have a great weekend with your college friends. Remember to pray for Barbara as the next few days are critical. She is on a respirator. Love, Aunt Arlona
Post a Comment