I LOVE all of your thoughts for today, but especially this one refering to dancing in the rain. Last year my theme verse was, "There is...a time to dance". The Lord has called me to trust Him in the unknown and embrace all that He has planned for me.
This is my first visit, but it has been lovely, Joy
discovered you through wendi's blog...started peeking through your posts, and quickly realized you are in FW...my hometown and old stomping ground...recognized the fort pictures (i remember spending the night there way back in the 4th grade!). went a bit further and realized you work at tufw...small world. i graduated from the upland campus...and my mom worked at tufw (she was something like assistant to the dean of students...can't remember the actual title) until a few years ago. also, i am loving the thoughts for the day...will definitely be back to visit!
I am a person who likes many things...traveling/staying at home, spending time with people/time alone, music, photography, cooking...I desire to continually grow in all aspects of life, especially in my relationship with God. Sometimes, this is not as fast or in the way I want; but I know He knows what is best. I am on a continual journey...
3 What are your thoughts?:
Hard steps to learn, but some of the most intimate ones I've danced with my Lord!
Welcome to blog land. Thanks for visiting my sight. Yes, include me wherever. I'm so glad to meet you and hope to know you more as times goes by.
I'm a busy mom of 4... (19,16,7,5), and summer has hit. Thus, not sure how much blogging I'll get to do, but I just love it, and I think you will too!
peace~elaine
I LOVE all of your thoughts for today, but especially this one refering to dancing in the rain. Last year my theme verse was, "There is...a time to dance". The Lord has called me to trust Him in the unknown and embrace all that He has planned for me.
This is my first visit, but it has been lovely,
Joy
discovered you through wendi's blog...started peeking through your posts, and quickly realized you are in FW...my hometown and old stomping ground...recognized the fort pictures (i remember spending the night there way back in the 4th grade!). went a bit further and realized you work at tufw...small world. i graduated from the upland campus...and my mom worked at tufw (she was something like assistant to the dean of students...can't remember the actual title) until a few years ago. also, i am loving the thoughts for the day...will definitely be back to visit!
Post a Comment