Thursday, May 29, 2008

In God I Trust

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
This is a verse I need to really take heart right now. I have one more day of employment which makes it hard NOT to fear. I need to remember who God is and the promises He has made to me. He knows what is going to happen and will provide for my every need. I have to remember that it is not always in my way or my timing. I have recently began a mentoring program (Call to Obedience). One of the verses I am memorizing is:
This is my prayer, especially during this time of not knowing. I pray that I will learn to trust Him more and lean on Him!

1 What are your thoughts?:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

And this time will surly be a faith strengthener and faith builder. You are often on our minds as we pray and will continue to do offer many for you. I look forward to seeing what God will do in your life!