Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today...

Today I had two farewell parties. The first one was a gathering of TUFW employees to say "good-bye" to those who will be leaving at the end of the month. It was nice to have so many show their appreciation.
The second one was just our office. This party was for Leo, Myka, and I who will be leaving soon. Palmer, the Assoc. VP for Enrollment Services took us to a Wizards game and we got to be in one of the suites. (The Wizards are the local minor league baseball team.) Since it was a day game, we were out of the office a good portion of the day. We were treated to a lunch of hotdogs, popcorn, and pop. The guys watched the game while us girls sat around and talked! The Wizards won the game against West Michigan. This is the first Wizards game that I was at that they won...and I didn't even see much of it!
some of the girls from the office

Sitting in the seats outside of the suite. Leo and Paul (to the left of Leo) are doing the motions to "YMCA".

My boss...probably one of baseball's (especially OH teams) biggest fan's... as well as one of the best supervisors one could ask for.

1 What are your thoughts?:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Aww! What sweet goodbye treats for you guys. This must all be so bittersweet to go through. I can see where you would be excited about the limitless future and discovering what God has in store, but also sad to be leaving a place you have been for so long with people you love.Dave and I are praying for you!
I would love it if Ireland would work out for you. Wow!