This weekend was a busy one. It began with a barbeque at the Lillian Rolf house. Some of the girls' parents brought food and a grill. I brought potato salad to add to the mix. We ate, decorated with sidewalk chalk, some of us went for a walk, and we took pictures. All but one of the girls that lived in the house graduated this weekend. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
One of the underclassmen who wanted to stay for graduation but had to check out of the residence hall on Friday stayed with me last night. I continued the tradition of housing underclassmen the night before graduation!
On Saturday, I represented TUFW at the Fort Wayne Area Homeschool Convention at the Coliseum. I was a bit disappointed that I would have to miss graduation. However, God decided to remind me that He will provide for me even in the small things! (Something, that I really needed right now!) One of the current students came by with her mom and said that she would be willing to help out if I needed/wanted her to. I asked her how serious she was and if she would be there all day. She said yes and when I asked her if she was going to graduation, she said no. She covered the last 70 minutes of the convention for me and brought the display material back to TUFW for me! I basically only missed the graduates walking into graduation! I really wanted to be at this graduation; this was the class that I seemed to connect with more than any of the other classes since I have worked here. I did get pictures with a lot of the students....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My student assistant for the past year.
.jpg)
The male graduate in this picture always told me that he was my favorite homeschooler. While I don't really have a favorite, I always joked back with him that he was not my favorite, but the girl in the picture was my favorite homeschooler.
One of the professors who has become a good friend
.jpg)
.jpg)





2 What are your thoughts?:
Looks like some REALLY sweet times Jennifer!
How goes the job search?
I am so glad you were able to make it to the graduation!
Post a Comment