I was reading Everyday Miracles' blog and was inspired to do a favorites list too. So, here goes!
My favorite passage of the Bible right now is:
My favorite musical artist is Jeremy Camp.
My favorite new musical artist is Josh Wilson.
My favorite instrument (to attempt to play) is the piano.
My favorite musical artist is Jeremy Camp.
My favorite new musical artist is Josh Wilson.
My favorite instrument (to attempt to play) is the piano. I wish I could play more than a few simple songs!
As you may already guess by my blog name, my favorite animal is a lamb.
Followed closely by the giraffe.
I love to curl up in a blanket and watch my favorite movie series over and over!
As you may already guess by my blog name, my favorite animal is a lamb.
Followed closely by the giraffe.
I love to curl up in a blanket and watch my favorite movie series over and over! My favorite of the bunch is Loves Enduring Promise.
I'm getting really excited that the air is becoming cool and crisp. My favorite season is Autumn. I love the smells, colors, and the crunch of leaves beneath my feet. It seems like it goes by all too quickly!
I love nature! I love to go on nature walks. Some of my favorite times traveling have been pulling off on an unplanned stop and walking around viewing this beautiful world that God created.
Of course what would summer and autumn be without roating s'mores!?! I love to go on hayrides in the autumn and come back to a campfire to roast s'mores and talk and sing.
Speaking of food; not only is spaghetti my favorite food, but I have developed a sauce made from scratch that I have become known for.
Lately, I have become a fan of snacking on multigrain saltine crackers. Some people like popcorn...I like saltines!
I also love making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and sharing them with others.
My favorite fast food restaurant is Chick-Fil-A.
However, when I am in California I enjoy eating at In-N-Out Burger.
Some of my favorite products are:
I'm getting really excited that the air is becoming cool and crisp. My favorite season is Autumn. I love the smells, colors, and the crunch of leaves beneath my feet. It seems like it goes by all too quickly!
I love nature! I love to go on nature walks. Some of my favorite times traveling have been pulling off on an unplanned stop and walking around viewing this beautiful world that God created.
Of course what would summer and autumn be without roating s'mores!?! I love to go on hayrides in the autumn and come back to a campfire to roast s'mores and talk and sing.
Speaking of food; not only is spaghetti my favorite food, but I have developed a sauce made from scratch that I have become known for.
Lately, I have become a fan of snacking on multigrain saltine crackers. Some people like popcorn...I like saltines!
I also love making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and sharing them with others.
My favorite fast food restaurant is Chick-Fil-A.
However, when I am in California I enjoy eating at In-N-Out Burger.
Some of my favorite products are:
Some things I can eat other brands, but with ketchup, I have to have Heinz or I won't eat it!
My favorite laundry products:
My new favorite tp is:
My favorite laundry products:
My new favorite tp is:





1 What are your thoughts?:
I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment