Monday I found out that the college I attended and then worked at for 8 years is closing at the end of the year. Please be in prayer for the students, faculty, and staff members that will be affected. Now, not only will they have to keep up with their classes, they will also be looking to transfer (students) and new jobs (faculty & staff). I have quite a few different feelings about all of this. I'm not sure how to express them into words.Wednesday, October 15, 2008
No more college homecomings...
Monday I found out that the college I attended and then worked at for 8 years is closing at the end of the year. Please be in prayer for the students, faculty, and staff members that will be affected. Now, not only will they have to keep up with their classes, they will also be looking to transfer (students) and new jobs (faculty & staff). I have quite a few different feelings about all of this. I'm not sure how to express them into words.Posted by Joyfulsheep at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 What are your thoughts?:
Wow, I'm really sorry! That is quite a change!
Please email me your telly #.
Post a Comment