"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
~George Washington Carver
"God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars."
~Martin Luther
.jpg)
.jpg)
"Art gallery? Who needs it? Look up at the swirling silver-lined clouds in the magnificent blue sky or at the silently blazing stars at midnight. How could indoor art be any more masterfully created than God's museum of nature?"
~Grey Livingston
Last week I went for a walk in a nearby park and took my camera with me. I am so astounded by the beauty that God created. I tend to see God the most in nature. I admire the complexities of the make-up of creatures, the different textures and colors, the vastness of space, etc. The pictures I took, although look beautiful, only captured a glimpse of the real thing! How can anyone say that everything happened by chance and that there isn't a God?!? All I have to do is look around me and know that He has been creating all around me.






2 What are your thoughts?:
BEAUTIFUL photography! I agree wholeheartedly with your observations of nature. I am so glad you started a blog! It will be great to be able to keep up with your life. It seems you have a real knack for photography as well. I really look forward to seeing more!
Do you mind if I add your blog address to my site?
The all the pictures were very encouraging! I will enjoy your updates! I was praying specifically for you and your job situation yesterday.
Post a Comment