Tonight my parents and nephew came over and had supper at my house while my niece and sister were at their meeting. My sister brought my niece to my house when they were done. We decided to have a little bit of fun with the camera features on my computer. Below are a sampling.

My nephew and I also went for a walk around the neighborhood tonight. We got back before it rained again. We did have to navigate around flooded sidewalks though.





2 What are your thoughts?:
How fun! I am glad that you are such a fun aunt and sister and daughter and niece! Love, Aunt Arlona
Well that's some fun! We're pretty bored over here, although as soon as I can get the kids to bed, I'm settling down for some popcorn and a movie!
Thanks for stopping by the blog. You are always welcome here.
peace~elaine
Post a Comment