I hope to be able to post on a more regular basis now that I finally got internet at home. I know it has been a looooong time since my last post and a few of you have reminded me of that fact. I will do my best to update you on what I missed posting about over the last month and a half. ...while at the same time trying not to overwhelm you nor blogger. It will not necessarily be in chronological order, just in case you're wondering.
Update #1
On my birthday earlier this month, I was on the 11:00 p.m. news. Why? On our local NBC network, they have a little blurb called "Todays Weather Word". They go out into the viewing region and ask the first person that walks by to come up with a weather word for the day and they video tape them. I was walking from work to a restaurant to meet my mom for lunch when they stopped me. It was not until a few days later that I realized on was on Channel 33 on my 33rd birthday.
After work, I spent the evening at my sister's house where she made a pot roast dinner for her family and me. We had fun playing games after dinner.





1 What are your thoughts?:
Just so you know, I read this one also. Glad you had "perfect" weather on your birthday. Hope you and your mom had a great lunch.
Love, Aunt Lois
Post a Comment