Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My work experience so far

I have now completed 3 days at my new job. Can you say wow! There are so many little things to remember and tons of papers to load! It seems a bit daunting right now, but will come with a little practice and time. It took 2.5 days to do what will need to be done by 4:00 on Mondays! We did have to solve some computer issues and print id badges this week too which took some time. I went to lunch with my supervisor today and he said that I had completed things as expected, if not faster than expected for my first week. That made me feel a little bit of relief. I was a bit nervous when it took that long and I found out what I had done should be done by 4 on Mondays! It has been a good experience so far and I look forward to catching on and speeding up the process. It is nice to have a steady job and not have to worry about where I'm going to apply next. Funny thing...since I began work this week, I have had companies call me for interviews. I guess when there is drought there is drought, and when it rains it pours! I am so greatfull for how God has provided and worked in and through me during this whole time.

0 What are your thoughts?: