This morning it was confirmed that I have been hired to work full-time! Thank you to everyone who was praying for me. I will be doing billing and payroll for a home health care business. What is ironic is that out of all the applications that I submitted this is the only job that I didn't have ANY background or experience! In this case it was in who I knew. I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to my chiropractor who told me about the position and highly recommended me. (His friend and former college room-mate, was the one who hired me.) I know that I am capable of learning the job quickly, but am a bit nervous since I have not done that type of work before. I thank God for how He has provided not only this job but in so many other ways over the past several months. The library is closing, so I will continue later.
THANK YOU!





3 What are your thoughts?:
Yeah!!!! Praise the LORD!
Great! I am very happy for you.
I was so excited when I saw your status on facebook that you were employed. :) This is a great answer to prayer! -Although I was kind of secretly hoping that maybe some thing at SAU would open up so that you could be close to us, but this is good to. :)
We will be praying that you learn quickly and transition well.
Post a Comment