Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day (and Mother's Day too)

We celebrated both Mother's Day and Father's Day on Father's Day this year. We had lunch at my sister's house. It looks really nice. They are almost finished remodeling and adding onto the house. Besides adding onto their house, they have added four little kittens. They are so cute.
My niece and one of the kittens.
My brother

My niece with grandpa (my dad)

After lunch, my dad, niece, and I went to the park and walked around. I was surprised to find out that my dad had not been to this park before. He did really well walking around, even over a bridge that led to the Old Fort.

My dad and me

My niece and I find an inch worm.

The weather was great and we all seemed to have a great time.

0 What are your thoughts?: