Breath taking! I love these! What kind of photo editing software do you have? Really great! As far as adding blog links to your blog, if you go to lay out you can choose 'add an element' (or something like that) I think from there you can find the one you want (either add a link or list or something..I'm just trying to tell you from memory and my memory isn't kicking in real great today):) You can put in the blog address from there and it will add them to your blog. Have a great Thursday! Any chance we might see you at the wedding this weekend?
I am a person who likes many things...traveling/staying at home, spending time with people/time alone, music, photography, cooking...I desire to continually grow in all aspects of life, especially in my relationship with God. Sometimes, this is not as fast or in the way I want; but I know He knows what is best. I am on a continual journey...
3 What are your thoughts?:
Fantastic!
Breath taking! I love these! What kind of photo editing software do you have? Really great!
As far as adding blog links to your blog, if you go to lay out you can choose 'add an element' (or something like that) I think from there you can find the one you want (either add a link or list or something..I'm just trying to tell you from memory and my memory isn't kicking in real great today):) You can put in the blog address from there and it will add them to your blog.
Have a great Thursday! Any chance we might see you at the wedding this weekend?
You may post my link.
Post a Comment