Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the smells, especially the smell of burning leaves; I love the colors; I love hayrides followed by a bonfire of s'mores, hot chocolate, and cider. I love the cool crisp weather. This week I took time to stop by a local park and capture some of the fall beauty.

Last weekend my sister and niece came for a visit. I asked my niece what she missed doing here in the city. She quickly responded, "Going to the mall." I took her to the mall and we saw her friend that runs the Carousel. We got to ride it. I rode one of the horses while she chose the teacup as usual.

Later that afternoon, my mom, niece, her friend, and I went to a pumpkin farm. We saw several pumpkin exhibits, found our way through a few different mazes, and enjoyed pumpkin donuts. It was cold and rainy, so we didn't stay as long as we would have liked.

As we passed through town, we saw many murals painted on the sides of buildings.

Sunday morning as I was driving to church I enjoyed this wonderful display of God's artistry in the sky. Once I got to church, I took time to photograph it before going into the service.





1 What are your thoughts?:
beautiful, BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!
Post a Comment