Tuesday, September 2, 2008

no...I didn't drop off the face of the earth...

I will try to update my blog whenever I can. Now that classes have started, I don't get as much computer time as this summer. If a student needs the computer, I must give it up. It is nice that the librarians have been allowing me to use the computer. I am still looking for a full-time position. I have picked up more hours at the Christian bookstore the past few weeks. Still not enough to cover the bills...but every little bit helps. Please keep praying and also let me know if you hear of any possible positions. I also signed up for substitute teaching and hope to be cleared for that soon. Have a great week!

1 What are your thoughts?:

Sarah M. said...

We are still praying. I still think you should road trip out to see us!